Suggested Touring Destinations:
- Les Alpilles – Saint Remy de Provence and surrounding villages
- Roman Provence – Arles, Pont du Gard, Nimes, Glanum
- The Southern Rhone wine area – Chatauneuf-du-Pape and Gigondas
- The Luberon’s Perched Medieval Villages
- Arles – City Tour
- Avignon – City Tour
- Aix-en-Provence – City Tour
- Gourmet Market Tasting Tours in Provence’s most beautiful markets
- Wine & Culinary Excursions
As your private guide Jane will plan your itinerary, offering many different options. Whether you are interested in historical monuments, market shopping or a scenic hike, she will structure the tour around your interests and try to include something for everyone in your group.
‘Its your holiday in Provence, my job is to help make the most of every moment!’
In addition to leading guided excursions Jane can help advise on where to stay, transportation, airport and TGV transfers, taxis, in house catering, private chefs or cooking classes.
Saint Remy de Provence
The Bouches du Rhone region of Provence lies between the Durance and Rhone Rivers,1 hour north of Marseille and just south of Avignon. Van Gogh spent one year of his life here capturing some of Provence’s most famous landscapes: the Iris, sunflower fields, olive groves and cypress trees. Not far away is the Luberon, where Peter Mayle lives and wrote about in his acclaimed book ‘A Year in Provence.’